Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

Cool..

..but they were better befor! more random jokes please!

Tales of Tolendran Intro Tales of Tolendran Intro

Nice!

Super sweet for being your first flash, way better than mine :). Kepp em' comming and good luck with your future products.

Battle prophecy Battle prophecy

eh..

resubmit with the right size, and you I will be happy to approve it. Good luck with you comming episodes.

Jibberish Jibberish

Yeah..

I liked that shit, way to go.

Dreams of orange skies Dreams of orange skies

Nice!

Hey didn't you submitt this before? anywayz this was great good job there pal!

EsMatiCSounDs responds:

yeah i know i submitted this before, but it's kinda fixed now since it was fu**ed up before. thx for the review!

Herve's House - Episode 1 Herve's House - Episode 1

what ?

i didnt like this at all. you could atleast add some sound to it. or some voices.

MaxManning responds:

Yeah, I'll be having voices/music in my next movie. this was my first attempt at a movie. Learned alot putting it together. I have a few characters that I will do voices for.

Was meant more to be a moving comic book than a cartoon.

Hey dude! Hey dude!

Omg man this was realy somethin

you where right when you said the sound sucked but it was still realy funny man. you did it again esmatic!
Good job!!!

hehe thank u ;)

Can't Control This Life Can't Control This Life

i know uuu

coool coool, altough, the trigger of the gun didn't move when he shot the girl. Otherwise it was awsome!

EsMatiCSounDs responds:

I know im kinda lazy so... HEY!! i know u 2!!!

(2005) Next Victim!! (2005) Next Victim!!

Sorry..

Im sorry but it wasn't as fun as the others.. only thing i laughed about was when he cryed over his cup :D and when he screamed like a girl when he stepped on glas :D. Im looking forward to your new movie and the sculpture you have made was awsome. Im sure i'll be happy and satisfied with atlest some mini parts of the new movie :D so kepp it up and merry christmas.

Sticks in Space {Classic} Sticks in Space {Classic}

FUN!

Yeah, it was pretty OK i guess.. even tough the graphics weren't killing it, the humore was on the top.. at the end atleast. So.. i think it was a good movie, with nice humore, keep it up!

HyperDoom responds:

Thanks, I know the graphics were not top of the line